Marketing & Communication Manager
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
The aim of Marketing & Communication Manager role is to support the Commercial team by implementing a global marketing strategy that supports our expansion globally by strengthening TCR’s Corporate Image and Brand Awareness.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable business partner with excellent communications skills. You report to the COO.
WHERE YOU'LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
1. You maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brand via suitable PR activities.
- Developing ideas for thought leadership and content for articles and communications
- Take full ownership of our online presence
- Planning and coordinating TCR’s presence at Industry fairs
- Developing presentations for commercial team which outline company position
2. You define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
- Lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with the commercial team.
- Make use of market intelligence to fine-tune/ adapt programs for the commercial team.
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- You select and manage external agencies and plan and manage marketing resources according to agreed budgets
3. You plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION IF...
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in an international marketing & communication role, ideally within a B2B environment.
- You show a strong commercial drive and awareness
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and occasional travel (The company is quite flexible in terms of part-time solutions and flexible working set-ups)
- You have a very good feel for texts and graphics with an eye for detail and excellent communication and project management skills, and you know how to manage press relations and journalist requests
- You have proven skills and competence in digital marketing (google, social media, videos, etc.)
- You are a structured, well-organized and pro-active team player with a hands-on mentality, fluent in English and at least one other European language
- You have organized and managed large events, both in presence and digital/webinars
- You are very switched on, you have a healthy dose of professional humility and a focus on getting things done. You are autonomous, reliable and results oriented
- You are bilingual: English and Dutch and/or French
Apply for this job