Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. Therefore we are looking for a Project Coordinator for our Operations department, based at our Belgian operational site in Steenokkerzeel.
Within the Operations team of TCR International (HQ), you will take ownership and point responsibility for technical based projects for the group. Projects will be related to the key areas of the Operations Teams including those of a technical nature and covering the key departments of Group Maintenance, Supply Chain and Safety.
For this position, we are eager to find a highly motivated professional with a lot of motivation to learn fast, with strong project and communication skills.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible in the following key areas:
- Translate the project milestones into action plans
- Ensure the daily follow of the different projects
- Single point of contact within the organization for project related topics
- Support the implementation of new solutions within the entities
- Report status of the project (internal/external)
- Alignment between the different stakeholders (internal/external)
- Support the commercial team in discussions with the customers related to these projects
- Propose/define next actions, milestones, projects,… based on the results of the projects and inputs of the stakeholders
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Higher education degree with a technical background.
- Proven history of managing large scale projects of a technical nature
- Minimum 5 years post study experience
- Able to handle different projects at the same time, focus on what is important and prioritise actions.
- Communication skills: able to liaise with subsidiaries across the globe and interface efficiently with suppliers, customers & multiple management disciplines (Purchasing, Fleet, IT, Operations, Finance,…)
- Good computer skills: MS Office, SAP is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch – oral and written
- We are a company where employees are at the heart of the success of the company.
- We provide not only a job, but also a long-term commitment in an environment where people can develop themselves and their careers.
- We offer your a competitive salary package we offer you meal vouchers, a hospitalization and group insurance.
- At our offices it is all about fun and passion!
- We enjoy weekly teambuildings where we go for a drink (once it is allowed again)
To all recruitment agencies:
TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job