Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As a Data Engineer you report to the IT Director. You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel. You help the Application team in achieving the Information System objectives, with a focus on Database and Business Intelligence administration. TCR’s Business Applications landscape is business critical, quite complex and comprehensive; it consists of multiple applications running on Microsoft SQL databases.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this you are a talent in problem solving and you are detail oriented. You learn fast.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Perform daily DBA activities on Microsoft SQL Server:
- Monitor performance and backup completion
- Perform maintenance jobs
- Troubleshoot errors
- Perform Microsoft SQL Server upgrades/migrations, patching
- Perform ad-hoc import/export to from existing applications incl. data consistency/integrity checks
- Maintenance and design of data warehouse of the MS Business Intelligence solution: ETL, Data Warehouse, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Assist end-user e.g. for reports performance and data connections
- Deliver and maintain integrations between applications
- Data(base) migrations between various systems
- Participate to the IT Service Desk first and second line support duties by learning and supporting other applications at TCR
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Holds a master degree or equivalent through experience, and is a young graduate up to 3 years of work experience
- Has good knowledge of relational database systems, Microsoft SQL Server both hosted on-premise and SaaS/PaaS options
- Experience with the following technologies: SSIS, SSAS OLAP/Tabular, SSRS, PowerBI, other BI tools
- Has knowledge recognized through a set of official Microsoft certificates or a will to obtain them
- Is pragmatic and customer oriented
- Is stress resistant and flexible
- Is eager to learn
- Has an analytical mindset
- Is detail oriented
- Communicates effectively with colleagues
- Is fluent in English, Dutch and/or French – oral and written
To all recruitment agencies: TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Postuler à cet emploi