Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As a System Engineer you report to the ICT Infrastructure Lead. You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel but will travel more or less 10% of your time. You work autonomous and with colleagues in the different countries we operate in to make sure a qualitative set-up of the ICT infrastructure is done. Furthermore you are a first line helping hand for our employees in the different entities.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this you are a talent in communication and project management. You learn fast.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Being responsible for the roll-out of (new) desktop applications supervision of migration processes and platforms using cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Creating packages to install Office 365 and other corporate applications
- Designing, implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, Information Protection, etc.
- Taking ownership of the workplace environment ( SCCM, Intune, Windows 10)
- Creating automation and PowerShell scripts
- Taking up the role as hands-on project lead for workplace projects
- Creating documentation and keeping up with new technologies
- Consult and working closely with the suppliers of the software package as well as with the internal ICT team (2nd line support)
- Being able to share knowledge with your colleagues and participate in technical discussions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Typically has at least 5 years of experience in a consultancy or internal function in an international environment
- Communicates effectively with non-technical colleagues, customers, etc.
- Is customer oriented
- Is solution driven, and approachable
- Has proficient knowledge of Microsoft technologies (incl. SCCM, Intune, Windows 10)
- Has proficient knowledge of EMS (Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other core Microsoft technologies
- Has strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds
- Is fluent in English and Dutch or French – spoken and written
Postuler à cet emploi